TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Don't listen to the haters who don't appreciate the
People Seeking Info

Subject Don't listen to the haters who don't appreciate the

Posted by boileralum on June 01, 2005 at 5:03 PM
  This message has been viewed 388 times.

In Reply To Z Bike Rack pics posted by PLEAZURE in CA (SD) on June 01, 2005 at 04:16 PM

Message utility of being able to carry more than the .5 cubic feet of storage in the Z allows. I have a hitch on my Z used to tow my race tires to autocross (and road course at some point this summer) events. The hitch is made by Da'Lan, which is a popular manufacturer of hitches for several cars. If you search the classifieds, there have been a couple for sale in the last six months or so. Chances are the sellers haven't had much luck, so you might still be able to score one. If that doesn't pan out, you can buy a new one here.

Rule #1 - There's always a bastard!

JRH(KY): for some reason, when I hear the word 'tranny' I think of transvestite before I do transmission. don't ask me why
boileralum: FAGMO!
-----------------------------------------
Bill (ImTheDevil): blah blah blah
me: Just because you are covered in gasoline right now, doesn't mean you are right!
-----------------------------------------
JRH (KY): I'm also using up a weekend this month for Indy and a weekend next month for the USGP. Throw in our trip to PA and GF is getting tired of my car habit. Boy I'm going to miss her :-D

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.